The fully automatic, Statim 5000 G4 utilizes four, single touch sterilization programs to optimize instrument cleaning, from start to finish.
The Statim 5000 G4 has an additional sterilization cycle and a roomier cassette in order to process larger instruments. It’s reliable and compact enough to fit in patient treatment areas and fast enough to sterilize expensive Lasik, PRK, endoscopic and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures. In just 17.5 minutes the Statim 5000 G4 can complete a wrapped cycle and only requires 9 minutes to complete an unwrapped sterilization cycle. The Statim 5000 G4 series has been modernized with a new color touch screen and intuitive controls.
Built-in data logger. No more messy thermal paper, clumsy printers or possible failures with external data loggers. The Statim 5000 G4 series now saves all the data from each cycle. The data can be copied to the included USB drive, viewed on screen, or stored in the Cloud via email.
- A large 3.5″ high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information all with extraordinary clarity.
- Ultra-fast 6 minute unwrapped cycle
- 14 minute wrapped cycle
- Exceptional instrument turnover
- 10 minute Dri-Tecc Drying Technology
- Aseptic transfer of instrument directly to the point-of-use
- Reduced instrument investment
- Prolongs instrument life