Refurbished Steris Amsco Model V116 Steam Sterilizer
Steris V116 Steam Sterilizers are designed for fast, efficient sterilization of heat and water-resistant materials with the same capabilities as a gravity sterilizer. The V116 pre-vacuum sterilizer is equipped with pre-vac, gravity, flash, express, leak test, and daily air removal test cycles.
Florescent display for easy reading
Ink on paper impact printer
16″ x 16″ x 26″ chamber
Rack and 2 shelves
Pre-vacuum Steam Sterilizer
Fast & efficient
Emergency manual exhaust valve
Non-lubricated, steam-activated door seal
Help screens for programming/troubleshooting alarm conditions
- Chamber Size: 16″ x 16″ x 26”
- Overall Exterior Dimensions (including door lock-wheel): 74.5″H x 30″W x 35.75″D (with door closed)
- Operating Temperature: 250º to 270º
- One (1) Rack, Two (2) Shelves
- Touch Screen Display
Each sterilizer meets applicable requirements of the following listings and standards, and carries the appropriate symbols:
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Standard 544 as certified by ETL Testing Laboratories, Inc.
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Standard C22.2 No. 125.
• ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 for unfired pressure vessels. The pressure vessel is so stamped; ASME Form R-1 is furnished. Shell and door are designed for maximum allowable working pressure of 42 psig (289.6 kPa) for 16 x 16 x 26″(406 x 406 x 660 mm) sterilizers and 40 psig (275.8 kPa) for 20 x 20 x 38″ (508 x 508 x 965 mm) sterilizers.
• ASME Code, Section I, Part PMB, for power boilers, if optional steam generator is supplied.
• Seismic Pre-approval R-0282.