Steris Amsco Century Small Series, 20″ x 20″ x 38″ Chamber, 250 Liters / 66 gallons
The Century® Sterilizer meets the needs of today’s O.R. and other areas of the hospital. The Century® Sterilizer features foot pedal operation of the automatic sliding door for hands-free loading and unloading. The vacuum fluorescent tough panel permits direct operator cycle selection. The large display of time remaining during the cycle allows the operator to perform other tasks while awaiting cycle completion.
• Chamber material and pipe work 316L stainless steel
• Fully jacketed chamber
• Vertical opening doors with glass panel
• ALUS chamber rail for racks
• 6,5” (165 mm) high resolution color touch screen
• Interface to tracking system XLM and PDF format
• External USB connection for data download (on loading side)
• Matrix printer on loading side with A4 print out capability
• Additional touch screen provided on the unloading side
• Independent temperature probe (chamber)
• Pneumatic valves
• Air filter
• Pressure gauges for jacket, chamber, steam generator (loading side), chamber (unloading side)
• Water level gauge for steam generator
• Safety temperature switch for door opening
• Acoustic signal for end cycle and alarms
• Programmable timer start for test cycles
• Potential free outputs for critical alarms
• Sanitary piping with Tri-clamp
• Water Saving System For Vacuum Pump
• Separate water feed line for steam generator and vacuum pump
• Drain discharge cool down
Each sterilizer meets applicable requirements of the following listings and standards, and carries the appropriate symbols:
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Standard 544 as certified by ETL Testing Laboratories, Inc.
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Standard C22.2 No. 125.
• ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 for unfired pressure vessels. The pressure vessel is so stamped; ASME Form R-1 is furnished. Shell and door are designed for maximum allowable working pressure of 42 psig (289.6 kPa) for 16 x 16 x 26″(406 x 406 x 660 mm) sterilizers and 40 psig (275.8 kPa) for 20 x 20 x 38″ (508 x 508 x 965 mm) sterilizers.
• ASME Code, Section I, Part PMB, for power boilers, if optional steam generator is supplied.
• Seismic Pre-approval R-0282.
Lead Time: Quoted Number of days
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.