The Sanidyne® Plus has been carefully conceived to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection to purify the room air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area by the means of 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps. These special lamps generate high levels of germicidal ultraviolet radiation lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and virus.
The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of time and intensity to which the air and surrounding surfaces are exposed. Our UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculations to ensure the sanitizer we provide is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Utilizes 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with ultraviolet rays
- For use in unoccupied areas
- Portable, compact, and lightweight, 76 lbs
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in 15 minutes
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- 3 year Frame, 1 year bulb warranty
- MADE IN USA!