The Sanidyne® Prime has been carefully conceived in order to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection for air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area, by means of 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps. These special lamps generate high levels of germicidal ultraviolet radiation lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of time and intensity to which the air and surrounding surfaces are exposed. Our UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculation to ensure the sanitizer we provide is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum, 27 lbs
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with ultraviolet rays
- For use in unoccupied areas
- Portable sanitizer is easily transported from one area to another with attached handle
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in less than 1 hour
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- MADE IN USA!