The world of medicine is constantly evolving and upgrading to incorporate the latest technology to improve patient outcomes and streamline operational processes. Auxo Medical, a trusted supplier of medical equipment, is at the forefront of this charge in the operating room space with a range of innovative solutions designed to promote efficiency and ease-of-use for surgeons and medical staff. Our commitment to excellence and quality has earned us a reputation as one of the top providers of operating room equipment in the industry.
The Auxo Advantage:
- Trusted supplier of new and refurbished medical equipment from top brands such as Olympus, Stryker, Steris, Hill-Rom, Mindray and more.
- Wide range of products to suit all budgets and level of complexities.
- Expert knowledge and experience to help customers find the right solution for their specific needs.
- Quick and efficient delivery process.
- Exceptional customer support and after-sales preventative maintenance and repair.
With Auxo Medical, medical facilities and hospitals can invest in reliable and efficient operating room equipment that will deliver high quality outcomes and ultimately, improve patient care.
Streamlining Surgery with High Quality and Reliable Surgical and OR Equipment from Auxo Medical
At Auxo Medical, the focus is always on providing the highest quality and reliable equipment and service to empower medical staff and stakeholders to improve the quality of care they deliver. Patients can find peace of mind knowing that their surgeon is equipped with most trusted and reliable medical equipment available on the market.
Here are just a few examples of premier medical equipment available from Auxo Medical:
- Steris surgical tables, surgical lights, patient positioning, scrub sinks, warming cabinets, as well as sterilizers and washer-disinfectors.
- Stryker stretchers, surgeon seating, and surgical tools.
- Olympus surgical instruments, including laparoscopic instruments and flexible endoscopes, which deliver high-quality visuals and precise surgical outcomes.
- Edan and Mindray vital sign monitors, which provide real-time monitoring of critical patient information, including blood pressure and ECG readings.
- OEC, OrthoScan and Ziehm C-Arms, which offer high-quality imaging for a variety of surgical applications, including orthopedics, neurosurgery, and cardiology.
These are just a few examples of the high quality and trusted name brand equipment available from Auxo Medical. To view our wide range of over 1100 available medical equipment and parts, please view our online medical equipment catalogue.
Auxo Medical is dedicated to delivering the highest quality equipment and innovative solutions to help medical facilities operate more efficiently. From surgical tables and light sources to patient positioning systems, surgical instruments and imaging equipment, we strive to provide a full range of operating room equipment that is reliable, durable, and affordable. With our expert knowledge and world-class customer support, customers can trust Auxo Medical to be their partner in the operating room. Contact us today!